Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Still on the Grind

Today I weighed in at 173.5. I didn't expect that at all. My eating and workouts have been a little sporadic with the adjustment to the new semester. I did switch back to my original workouts, we got 17 inches of snow last week and it won't be going away for a while so planning on sticking with these workouts until probably April now. If I'm lucky I'll be able to get out and run.

The main thing I'm worried about right now is that I feel like I'm neglecting my core. I have been doing my core workouts but they've been very sporadic. I'm a firm believer the better the core the better the athlete. I really want to Foucault on it because at the moment I can barely get through a circuit twice when prior to my knee surgery I could run through the circuit three times with extra weight for every exercise. I wanna get back to that level but it will take some time and a lot of hard work.

Until next time.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment